A blend of two different types of flours and the absence of eggs in this homemade pasta dough give whatever pasta you make from it that signature al dente chew. It's great for using with pasta shapes that need to be sturdy enough to twirl around a fork, give this dough a try when making Pici with Short-Rib Ragu.
Cooking How-Tos & Techniques
More Cooking How-Tos & Techniques
- Are Pickles Cucumbers? Here's What You Need to Know About the Pickling Process
- Our Step-by-Step Guide to Making the Ultimate Devil's Food Cake
- What Are Hamantaschen? Here's What You Need to Know About This Delicious Purim Pastry
- How to Store Cucumbers to Help Them Last
- Cookie Stamps Are the Quick and Easy Way to Make Decorative Treats—Here's How to Use Them