Arrange something wicked, dark, and spectacular—perfect for the days leading up to October 31. From carnivorous cobra lilies to "Black Beauty" roses, any one of these floral varieties make a fitting accompaniment to the bubbling cauldrons, skeletal hands, and other traditional elements of home décor steeped in macabre.
- Are You a Scaredy-Cat or Thrill Seeker? There's a Science Behind Fright That Could Explain Your Preferences
- These Are the Most Popular Pumpkin Foods in Every State, According to Instagram
- Go Inside the Ghostly Birthday Party Designed for a Halloween-Loving Eight-Year-Old
- Martha Launched a Halloween-Inspired Collection of NFTs That You Can Bid on Right Now
- A New Survey Reveals People Would Spend the Night Alone in a Haunted House for $10,000